A+ Tutorial: Ethical Systems Table
Buy Now to download answer to Ethical Systems Table. Ace your paper with the help of My Little Tutor!
Ethical Systems Table
Use the “Ethical Systems Table” template found in the course resource.
- Fill in your name on the template’s title line “Ethical Systems Table. No cover page is required.
- Follow the directions and example on the template to fill in brief answers for each of the remaining squares.
- Match the letter for the “sand” examples (real-world examples) that are listed in the directions with the corresponding ethics system (column 4).
- Finally, briefly explain your own workplace example that fits each of the seven ethical systems (column 5).
Note: Even though there is a work example given on the template for the Duty-Based System, you should include your own personal work example in column 5 for the Duty-Based Ethical System. In total, there are 25 answers required.
Format references according to APA standards and include them after the table
Ethical Systems Table
- Fill in brief definitions of each primary ethical theory.
- Identify alternate names or variations of each ethical system based on your reading of the text and supplemental materials.
Match the real-world examples listed below with the corresponding systems. The first one has been completed for you in the table.
- I believe people should be able to eat sand if they like the taste of it.
- I believe that if sand is going to be eaten, it should be available for everyone to eat.
- I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is the right thing to do.
- I believe people should be able to eat sand because it is good for one’s health.
- I believe people should be able to eat sand if they decide they want to, regardless of whether it is someone else’s sand.
- I believe people should be able to eat sand if they want to because they are free to make the decision themselves.
- I believe I will eat sand because it is the standard meal for my community.
- Develop your own workplace example that fits with each system. Present each workplace scenario in a substantial paragraph of approximately 40 words. Although the table field will expand to accommodate your workplace examples, you may list them at the end of the table; make a note in the table to see the attached examples, however, so your facilitator knows to look for scenarios below the table.
Format references according to APA standards and include them after the table.